HOME SERVICE RATES for Polk County & parts of Hillsborough County, FL Area only
$89.00 diagnosis fee & trip
to your home special rate!
Should you choose us to repair your unit, your diagnosis & trip fee is waived.
Please read full details below.
What the price includes on C.O.D calls:
The basic call rate includes the trip to your home and diagnosis on one appliance. You are not charged a second trip charge rate to your home if we do not stock the part on our truck. If the part is not on truck, and we need to come back, a deposit of $89 will need to be collected to proceed with repair. The deposit fee will be deducted from repair total once repair is completed out. Additional labor fees will be presented at time of service with you and the technician for complete repair totals before work is done. We accept all major credit cards, cash, and personal checks with proof of id.
The $89 fee covers trip and diagnosis only. All repairs are different, but the technician will go over the total cost with you before doing the repair. Refunds for diagnosis fee are not eligible for no longer available parts if your appliance parts are discontinued. The service trip fee is non refundable once a technician has made a diagnosis. In the event you believe the diagnosis is incorrect we will schedule a second no charge trip and diagnosis fee for a second technician to recheck your concerns if needed.
Warranty on repair:
See warranty page
Multiple appliances in home are a $45.00 fee per extra appliance at the same residence.
If the appliance Requires 2 men like a stacked washer and dryer, or wall oven, that requires to be moved out to be diagnosis, a second man would be needed for an additional $92.00 flat fee.
IN SHOP RATES (You can bring the appliance to us and save, must leave appliance.)
$40.00 on major appliances, except microwaves are $30.00.
6 months guarantee on same repair labor warranty! 90 day manufacture warranty on Parts. Shop repairs are usually diagnosis same day or next business day unless stated differently at time of drop off. Appointments can be made to wait in advance if needed. Price is diagnosis only shop rate. Service diagnosis fee is expected to be paid at time of appliance drop off. We accept all major credit cards, cash, and personal checks with proof of id.
Why choose us? 10 reasons below!
(1) All employees are paid by the hour, not by commission. So no one is pressured on service repairs or parts that do not need replacing, resulting in correct, honest, and less expensive repairs.
(2) All employees are back ground, and drug tested by Plus One Solutions.
(3) All technicians are EPA certified.
(4) We have a business address if you prefer to come in (bring your appliance to us) and meet us rather than call.
(5) We handle most service calls from your local dealers.
(6) We do warranty service for most all brands of major appliances.
(7) All technicians receive annual (factory training schools) to keep updated on new products.
(8) Largest inventory for parts in Polk County (faster return times if not on truck).
(9) Been in business since 1984, family owned and operated since 1984.
(10) Time frame scheduling! We can offer first call of the day, before 10am, before 12pm, after 12pm, after 1pm, after 2pm, after 330pm.
We use Square Reader for our payment processing ( Available with chip or no chip )